Dynamically de/activates swap files and partitions as required, creating and deleting swap files as necessary.
Run with --help to see options. Defaults to a target of 1gb memory.
Please send any comments, bugs, suggestions, whatever to email@example.com.
* Syslog output (when forked)
* Debugging options
* Configuration file support|
* Command line option support
* Help Screen
* Dynamic swapfile creation/activation/deactivation/deletion|
* Detection and management of swap partitions
* Catching of external changes to swap files
Dynamic changing of TARGET based on tmpfs filesystems|
Better algorithm for deciding swap file sizes
Thread swap creation and activation
Write a man page?|